Brand Me Co. can provide your company with business cards and designs. We will need a logo in high resolution in order to design the cards. If you don’t have a company logo, please first click here for more information on the design of a logo and prices related to this.
If you need replicas of the business card, but with different contact details for the various people in your organisation, each variation will carry an additional design cost.
Note that once we’ve designed your business card, we will send the design to you in low resolution for your approval. You are permitted one set of changes to the design (up to 30 minutes of studio time). After this, changes will be charged for at an hourly rate.
The cards are designed at a size of 95 x 55 mm (90 x 50 mm with 5 mm bleed for printing). We do not print business cards. When you are completely happy with the design we will send the high-resolution files to you or to your preferred printing company.
- The design brief: Before we start a project we need to know exactly what you need, i.e. Who is your target market? What message do you want to convey? What kind of dimensions do you want? Is there a specific budget? Is there a deadline? Can you provide examples of the kind of thing you are thinking of? Is there an existing corporate brand that needs to be matched?
- Creating an outline: We will create and present an outline of the business card design based on the information we received from the design brief.
- Design: We will then create a comprehensive draft of the design based on the agreed outlines and send it to you for your evaluation.
- Client feedback: We will then liaise with you, listen to your comments, and make any necessary changes.
- Final design: After making the required changes we will send the design to you for your final approval.
- Delivery: We will then fully finalise the design and deliver it to you.