We are professionals in Document Formatting. We transform your Microsoft Word ® or PowerPoint text to create attractive documents with clean, consistent text, numbering, bulleted points, headings, tables, graphics, headers, tables of contents and references.
We are experts at giving your document the professional, perfect finish that will make an excellent impression every time.
For a document to really make an impact it needs to look polished and professional. A well-structured proposal will keep your customer focused on the message, a stylish marketing document will promote your brand more effectively, an organised operations manual will be easier for your staff to use, and a consistently formatted legal document will be easier to reference.
But getting the appearance just right will often take time you often just don’t have. Let us take care of your document presentation — we’re fast and we’re good. It’s our business.
Send us your material
- Files: Send us your text in editable format (MS Word) and other material like charts or photos in source format (Excel, Word, Visio, Photoshop) where possible.
- Branding: Provide your company logo, colour scheme or guidelines. Your logo should either be sent as a vector file or the highest-quality jpg you have available. Please note that for licensing reasons we will include only Microsoft fonts in an editable Word file.
- Size: Let us know the size of your document pages, e.g. US Letter, A4.
- Instructions: Include any other styling input you want to provide to our designers. You could send an extract from another document you particularly like or specific instructions like “avoid white space wherever possible” or “never break tables across pages”.
- Review: We will confirm receipt of all input materials, including text, images, styling requests and branding. We will then combine the files and collate any other material in order to create a single source file.
Prepare: We will remove unwanted spaces, breaks, tabs and sections to clean the text for formatting.
- Setup: We will set margins, breaks, columns, headers, footers, orientation and page numbering.
- Structure: We will mark up parts, sections, headings and numbering schemes to determine the document’s structure.
- Styling: We will add style headings, lists and numbering, and apply title casing, references, terms and definition, and footnotes.
- Branding: We will select fonts, colours, and style to conform with your company logo, and design an appropriate front cover, borders, lines and fills.
- Headers and footers: We will create and style headers and footers, and include the document title, version number, date and company details as you require.
- Tables: We will create a consistent set of table styles to clearly present whatever forms of data are included.
- Images: We will size, crop, straighten, rotate, reshape or wrap images to work best with the text on each page.
- Captions: We will number each figure, table, chart, or diagram with the correct label and cross-reference.
- Footnotes: We will create a consistently styled set of references that link to numbered occurrences on each page.
- Table of contents: We will generate and style the table of contents, list of figures and list of tables with page numbers in the way that you want.