A well-branded and professional e-mail signature takes time and effort to get right. It has to look visually appealing in the various platforms (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) and on mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows phone, etc.), include contact details, and be consistent across an entire organisation.
- The design brief: Before we start a project we need to know exactly what you need, i.e. Who is your target market? What message do you want to convey? What kind of dimensions do you want? Is there a specific budget? Is there a deadline? Can you provide examples of the kind of thing you are thinking of? Is there an existing corporate brand that needs to be matched?
- Creating an outline: We will create and present an outline of the e-mail signature design based on the information we received from the design brief.
- Design: We will then create a comprehensive draft of the design based on the agreed outlines and send it to you for your evaluation.
- Client feedback: We will then liaise with you, listen to your comments, and make any necessary changes.
- Final design: After making the required changes we will send the design to you for your final approval.
- Delivery: We will then fully finalise the design and deliver it to you.