SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search engine optimisation helps your business to attract new customers.
The higher sites and pages are ranked on the search results page, the more frequently they are visited by potential clients. The more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO targets different kinds of searches, including image searches, local searches and even video searches.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO is based on how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines, and which search engines your targeted audience prefers. Optimising a website involves editing its content and HTML and associated coding to increase its relevance to specific keywords on search engines.
Your site is better ranked on search engines.
It is optimised for loading speed.
You will get more clicks, more visitors and more sales!
Google Analytics will be included.
Your site will be submitted to Google.
You will receive monthly detailed reports.
How We Do Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
To deliver the best search engine rankings we use a range of SEO techniques to improve the visibility of your website in search engine results pages. Our SEO services are designed to improve your website’s search engine rankings by using keywords / phrases that are relevant to your business. By combining and offering a broad spectrum of SEO services, we cover the most important aspects of SEO:
- SEO Assessment: SEO begins with a thorough SEO audit of your website to identify all relevant SEO issues and areas for improvement.
- SEO Strategy: We then develop a tailored SEO strategy that will meet your overall SEO and business objectives and goals.
- On-Page Optimisation: Then we optimise all the on-page elements of your website, e.g. META tags, content, etc. on all your website pages.
- Local SEO: At this stage we implement local SEO strategies to help your business dominate locally, i.e. in your town, city, province …!
- Content Creation: We identify relevant keywords for your business and build content in the form of new pages, blog posts, etc.
- Monthly Reports: At the end of each month we send you a monthly SEO report showing the work that has been done and the results that have been achieved.
Our SEO process has been thoroughly tested and proved. The process of fully optimising a site involves time and effort over a sustained period. Here are a few of the things we focus on during an SEO marketing campaign.
- Audit: We conduct a thorough audit of your current website, looking at your existing rankings, technical elements, content, links into your site, and all other relevant factors.
- Audit feedback: We advise you on the design and functionality of your site. There is no point in doing SEO if your site prevents people from doing what you want them to do.
- Installing tracking systems: We create Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools accounts for you if you do not already have these valuable tools. They provide information to better understand your site and its visitors.
- Technical optimisation: We perform a technical optimisation to ensure that the code and structure of your site are optimal for the various search engines. We have brilliant web development skills that allow us to provide far more comprehensive optimisation than most so-called “SEO experts”.
- Keyword research: We perform scientific keyword research using statistical tools, competitor analysis, and your website metrics to discover which keywords and phrases will best optimise your site.
- Site optimisation: We will optimise all your web pages and content. We use only highly qualified writers and editors who will improve the quality of your content.
- Google Local: Good results in local searches are critical for many businesses. We’ll ensure that your site lists optimally in these results and will use a variety of techniques to improve your rankings in local searches.
- Content marketing: We ensure natural, high-quality links into your site by publishing premium content. Search engines use links to measure the importance and relevance of your site, and we use the best and safest strategies to increase its link authority.
- Analysis and reporting: We analyse and report the results to show you how your traffic and conversions are improving, and to continually refine our approach, keywords and strategies.